Workshop Beauty in the beast – Exploring our power inside the ropes
Rope for me, should be about creating powerful and beautiful experiences for yourself and together with your partners. Bottoming is not a passive role. During this workshop we will explore the ways in which we can make the experience the most pleasurable for ourselves, and our partners, from the inside.
- Exploring non-verbal communication: how to give suggestions, inspire and communicate with your partner with your body
- Developing better body awareness: how to engage our bodies to make the rope most efficient and pleasurable for ourselves
- Power of breath and vocalisation: to get into a certain headspace
- Tips for riggers on reading your partner in ropes: what does that noise/movement/expression really mean?
- Exercises to put all these things into practice (improv rope games)