- As we will ventilate the space a lot, consider warmer clothes.
- There are enough mats at the venue.
Main train station Hlavní nádraží and bus station Florenc is walking distance (1-1,5 km, 15 mins). From the main train station go through the red underground corridor in direction Seifertova). Do not just cross rail tracks as it is illegal.
Public transport options are:
- Trams stop Viktoria Žižkov
- Bus stop U památníku
- Undergroud station Florenc or Hlavní nádraží (see above for way out)
We don’t recommend taking a taxi because for usually lower price you get a much better service with Uber or Bolt.
Face masks are not required in public transport.
Where to eat and shop
Coffee, tea and other drinks will be available directly at the venue. There will be also small meals such as vegan soups, sandwitches, cakes, etc. They accept cash in CZK or cards.
There are lots of restaurants around the venue. Mostly at streets Husinecká, Husitská, Seifrtova.
Nearest shops are:
- Lidl – Italská 2581/67, 12000 Praha 2, every day till 21:00
- Potraviny – Husitská 940/40, 13000 Praha 3, nonstop
FFP2 respirators are no more mandatory in shops.
On-street parking is possible, but paid (30 CZK / 1,25 EUR per hour) except weekends from Friday 17:00 till Sunday 17:00. We recommend purple parking zones outside this time frame. You can find them mostly at streets Husinecká, Husitská, Kostnické náměstí. Payment via nearby parking meters (only around purple zones) or online at MPLA. Blue zones are more expansive.